Click Image for Gallery
The Grace Digital CastDock is a speaker developed exclusively to play and power Chromecast Audio. No messy extra power and audio cables cluttering up the counter, just Dock it and Rock it! The CastDock provides you a custom Chromecast Audio speaker and dock, perfect for every room of your house. The CastDock is not just another pretty face it rocks the house with a digital class D 50 watt amplifier and electronic crossover. We've even integrated a digital fiber optical connection to support Chromecast Audio's high resolution setting, which allows for 24- bit, 192-khz lossless sound, better than CD audio. Chromecast Audio Compatible, custom drive & subwoofer, 50 WATT digital amplifier, Wave MaxxAudio DSP plu electronic crossover , 60hz-20Khz , Aux-in , 1/4" mount
- Place your Google Chromecast Audio device (not included) in the top of the Grace CastDock and you are ready to start playing - control your music directly from your music service's IOS or Android app. A Chromecast Audio device (sold separately) is required to cast music to the Grace CastDock X2
- Supports 100's of music services including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google play, NPR one, Rhapsody, Tunein, Slacker, Deezer, Songza (Amazon music supported via android mirroring or aux in jack)
- 50 watt class D digital amplifier with electronic crossover. Frequency response: 60Hz - 20KHz, two custom-designed drivers, supports high-resolution audio up to 24-bit, 192-KHz.
- Enjoy higher quality sound - Play music everywhere with Multi-room audio support. Rear mounted 1/4 20 thread for optional mounting. Auto on / off. Aux in jack for streaming services not supported by Chromecast
- What's in the box - CastDock X2, 18 volt 1.66 amp UL approved AC power adapter, integrated (non-removable) digital audio and power cable to connect to Chromecast Audio, User Guide. Chromecast audio device sold separately