Click Image for Gallery
Mediasonic HomeWorx HW220STB high definition digital converter box can convert Over-The-Air (OTA) ATSC television signals to your analog TV, digital TV, projector, and computer monitor. The HDMI output support maximum resolution up to 1080P. It also has TV Recording and USB multimedia player function that user can play back their media file. The Karaoke function allows user to sing their favourite songs.
- Converts Over-The-Air digital ATSC broadcast to your Analog or Digital TV, Projector, and Computer Monitor
- Karaoke Function: (Please download karaoke set up guide), Recording Function: Record TV Show (Suggest to use USB 3.5" External Hard Drive), USB Multimedia Player (Support USB Flash Drive up to 64GB, external hard drive up to 2TB)
- Output: RF Out, HDMI, Composite, and Component Output. Coaxial digital output. Audio / Video formats Support: Photo: JPEG, BMP, PNG Music: *.mp3, *.aac, *.mp4 Video: avi, mpg, dat, vob, mkv, mjpeg (may not work with some video & audio codec format)
- Dolby Digital Audio, Antenna out Analog Pass Through, Channel 3 / 4 Function, Parental Control Function, Auto Tuning, Close Caption
- Please Note: This product does NOT work with TIVO and cable company such as Comcast, DirectTV, DISH Network, Time Warner Cable, Shaw Cable, etc. In General, this product does NOT work with encrypted cable signal. This Box is NOT a replacement of cable company's box. Please download full user manual from Mediasonic Store