Click Image for Gallery
The Canon EOS M10 Wi-Fi Digital ILC Camera combines a lightweight, compact design with the power and image quality EOS cameras are known for along with the versatility of interchangeable lenses. Inside is an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor that's paired with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor to help capture colorful, detailed Full HD 1080p videos and photos. Additional features: Creative Assist, Self Portrait mode, built-in pop-up flash, 3.0" Tiltable Touchscreen LCD, built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, up to 4.6 fps continuous shooting, plus more! This outfit includes the EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens that features a special retraction mechanism, a quiet stepping motor (STM) design, and image stabilization.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) and DIGIC 6 Image Processor can help capture photos and videos in stunning detail even in challenging lighting situations
- Hybrid CMOS AF II helps deliver speedy and accurate autofocus along with a maximum continuous shooting speed of up to 4.6 fps to capture fast action
- Intuitive touch screen 3.0 tilt-type (180° up) LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) can be perfect for selfies and allows focusing and shooting, easy menu navigation and simple viewing of images and videos
- Create Full HD 1920x1080 movies at 24p and 30p in MP4 format with ease using manual movie control
- Easily adjust image settings using Creative Assist, including brightness, background blur, vividness of color, contrast, warmth and filter effects
- Easily transfer images and videos to a compatible smartphone, tablet or Canon Connect Station CS100 device with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability, and share on social networking sites or view on an HDTV